I've paid for traffic, but it has not updated my device. — TomTom Community

I've paid for traffic, but it has not updated my device.

DavidHolmesDavidHolmes Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Do I get an update code?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,230
    Superuser
    HI @DavidHolmes

It appears that during the current crisis with so many working from home some purchases seem to be taking longer to get allocated to the appropriate account. If the delay continues then I suggest that you contact Customer Support via Chat and they can sort it whilst you are online.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If the above does not go as described try another Web Browser as that can sometimes sort it.

Doug
  • DavidHolmesDavidHolmes Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for your reply. When I try I do not get any options - it just returns to this page. Is there any way I can contact/email TomTom ?
    It gets better...I've just checked and the price for Traffic is now £5 cheaper then I ordered yesterday !
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,230
    Superuser
    Hi @DavidHolmes

Just tried using Firefox on my MacBook and got straight through to the ability to write a message to Chat. What are you using. as that is how you get to the facility to email them as well.

Doug
    Thanks again Doug. Managed Email on another computer. We'll see what happens now.
    Cheers, David