No subscription were found on iPhone — TomTom Community

No subscription were found on iPhone

jupa3jupa3 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I ordered tomtom GO for iPhone on November, but had to change phone february. I can't get subscription to continue on new phone. app says no subscriptions were found, even though Tomtom web page says subscription is active. I have tried to return my order on app.

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,265
    Superuser
    Hi @jupa3

Lets see if @lampard can help resolve this tomorrow. Loolk back here to see what has to say.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @jupa3

Welcome to the Community! The subscription tied to your TomTom account is expired and you might've purchased a new one using your Apple ID account. Please restore purchases using the correct account in the App and make sure to use the same Apple ID on the new phone by which you purchased the subscription.

Regards, lampard
  • makis-ER6nmakis-ER6n Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I open the application and it tells me that the application payment has not been renewed.
    My subscription was automatically renewed at the App Store.
    I close the application and open it again and see this message:
    "There is a problem with your subscription."
    I select the button: "Reset shopping?"
    And here is the message: "Something went wrong"
    What can I do;
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,265
    Superuser
    Hi @makis-ER6n

Let us see what @lampard has to say on Monday after he has had a look at your account.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @makis-ER6n

Welcome to the Community! Can you please check if you see the subscription on your iPhone under the Settings app>Tap your name>Tap Subscriptions?

Try double-press the home button on your iPhone and drag each app up to quit and press home together with the on/off button until you see the Apple logo to reboot the phone. Once the phone is rebooted, please make sure that your phone is logged in to the App Store account that was used to purchase the subscription.

Regards, lampard
    @lampard
    I had done everything. The last thing I tried was to open the application, through the App Store, from the purchased applications, probably the problem was solved from there. Thanks for your reply!
    The strange thing is that on the iPad it had not shown the problem, only on the iPhone. Finally everything is fine. Thanks again.