Not receiving GPS — TomTom Community

Not receiving GPS

WaimokoWaimoko Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited March 8 in Travel lounge
Twice I have ordered a GPS unit - the first time I got a refund no problem then I re-ordered the same one and after waiting over a month for it have cancelled the order again. Is TomTom in financial trouble and takes money for orders with no intention of supplying the goods even though they due eventually refund - by then they will have got money from other orders to tide them over till the next refund request comes in. Am extremely disappointed in the company - even trying to get hold of someone to talk to is non existent - e mail is the only way to contact them. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,232 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Waimoko
    Sorry to hear about the delay. Unfortunately not much we can help here on a public forum.
    Below is a support link that should help you in the process to get in touch with our customer service.
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-au/articles/360015568919

Regards, Vikram
  • WaimokoWaimoko Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Tried the Bot first time I had a problem - it was worse then useless. The reason I went on a public forum was to see if anyone had the same issue of not receiving goods paid for.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,265
    Superuser
    Hi @Waimoko

To get to Chat try the following

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If this does not work try another Web Browser.

Doug