I have life time updates offer but it doesn't shows in my account — TomTom Community

I have life time updates offer but it doesn't shows in my account

I bought TomTom Go Premium X and updated it via wifi. When I open my TomTom account it doesn't shows my device was updated and I have life time updating offer for camera and maps.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,996
    Superusers
    edited March 3
    Hi
    @nobin
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Hi @nobin
    Welcome to the community! I could not find any issues with the lifetime service on your account.
    Also, you have the latest map and application installed?
    Where exactly on your account you see that the services are not active?

Thanks, Vikram
  • nobinnobin Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited March 4
    Hi Vikram

In TomTom, MyDrive Connect app shows life time updates available and my device is up to date. But in " Tomtom.com " site when I am logged in, it shows my old device and my Go Premium X needs to be updated. Why it is happening?. I attached some photos, please check it. I am using same email and password for both; MyDrive Connect and TomTom.com.

Thanking you
    Nobin
    6iiqw73gwe56.png

fcupaec4t1b0.png

d52l833olg3x.png

Mod edit:
    Images edited to remove the email address.
    Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!