MyDrive app has stopped working on my Samsung S4 Mini — TomTom Community

MyDrive app has stopped working on my Samsung S4 Mini

Hi

Last year the MyDrive app used to work on my Samsung S4 Mini. However now it will not!

I have checked the S4 Mini Android version and it is operating on 4.4.2. I understand the minimum requirement for MyDrive is 3.0 but even so, is used to work fine.

No matter what I do: uninstall, re-install switch off and switch on again, when I now try to open MyDrive I get the TomTom white screen, then a black screen and then a message saying, "Unfortunately, MyDrive has stopped"!

Please help!
Anthony from Thame
Tagged:

Answers

• Anthony-ThameAnthony-Thame Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi

The MyDrive app used to work on my Samsung S4 Mini. However now it will not!

I have checked the Android version and it is operating on 4.4.2. I understand the minimum requirement is 3.0 but even so, is used to work fine.

No matter what I do: uninstall re-install switch off and on when I now try to open MyDrive I just get the message, "Unfortunately, MyDrive has stopped"!

Please help!
    Anthony from Thame
  • grechlnigrechlni Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same here with Moto G, Nokia 5.3 and Nokia 4.2. The app sometimes opens, starting very slowly or instead a black screen appears in the end always followed by "app has stopped". Reinstalling didn't solve it. Had to uninstall it, because it is draining the battery, too.