MyDrive app has stopped working on my Samsung S4 Mini

Anthony-Thame
Anthony-Thame Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Hi

Last year the MyDrive app used to work on my Samsung S4 Mini. However now it will not!

I have checked the S4 Mini Android version and it is operating on 4.4.2. I understand the minimum requirement for MyDrive is 3.0 but even so, is used to work fine.

No matter what I do: uninstall, re-install switch off and switch on again, when I now try to open MyDrive I get the TomTom white screen, then a black screen and then a message saying, "Unfortunately, MyDrive has stopped"!

Please help!
Anthony from Thame
Tagged:

Answers

• Anthony-Thame
    Anthony-Thame Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi

The MyDrive app used to work on my Samsung S4 Mini. However now it will not!

I have checked the Android version and it is operating on 4.4.2. I understand the minimum requirement is 3.0 but even so, is used to work fine.

No matter what I do: uninstall re-install switch off and on when I now try to open MyDrive I just get the message, "Unfortunately, MyDrive has stopped"!

Please help!
    Anthony from Thame
  • grechlni
    grechlni Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same here with Moto G, Nokia 5.3 and Nokia 4.2. The app sometimes opens, starting very slowly or instead a black screen appears in the end always followed by "app has stopped". Reinstalling didn't solve it. Had to uninstall it, because it is draining the battery, too.