Sending routes from My Drive App to GO 6200 WiFi — TomTom Community

Sending routes from My Drive App to GO 6200 WiFi

I am no longer able to send a multi-stop route to my device from the My Drive app on my iPhone11. My phone is running the latest software version14.4. My Go 6200 WiFi is running 20.102.0003.411 with UK map v1065.10704 12.33 GB of free space in the internal memory. I am logged in correctly on the drvice and app and have completed a drum roll reset after installing the update today and rebooted my phone as well. I use this feature most days but have been unable to for a while now. I add the stops in the app they are accepted and you can see the route that the app has planned but when I tap send to device the app closes and all the data I have input is not there when I reopen it and nothing has been sent to my device. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it but to no avail. I now find that I can't call TOMTOM for support and the chat bot I was sent to didn;t seem to want to respond other that reccommend I look at an unhelpful FAQ. I would would be very gratefull for some help.
Thanks
Andy

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,550
    Superuser
    Hi @AndySw

I have just tried using my !2 mini with the same v14.4 and it has worked fine to the Europe map on my GO5200.

However I have noticed one thing. If on the My Drive App I leave the Top position reading Current Position with 2 Stops it does not work. but if I input the address of where I am followed by the same 2 Stops then it works.

It will be interesting if @DanielForniesSoria has any comment.

Doug
  • AndySwAndySw Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    Hi Doug
    Thanks for your suggestion. Itried that and it worked fine with a couple of stops. However, when trying it whilst out the app has crashed as before. I tried again today but the same I'm afraid. Very frustrating after inputting 18 way points twice.Hopefully theree will be a fix.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,550
    Superuser
    Hi @AndySw

Glad you are sortedish I think there is a limit of 20 Stops and so far my App has not crashed. 🤞🤞🤞

Try reloading the App and is it the latest,

Doug
  • AndySwAndySw Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    hi Doug

Deleted the app and reinstalled. I wondered if there was a limit although I'm sure I have put in 20+ before. I tried with 18 but the app crashed. I will try again but do not hold out much hope.