speed camera subscriptions — TomTom Community

speed camera subscriptions

davie58davie58 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
i own 2 tom tom sat navs and subscribed to one for speed cam updates but it only appears to update on one,does this mean i need to subscribe to each one, which i think isnt fair

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,172 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @davie58
    1 subscription cannot be shared across multiple devices. Each device will require individual subscriptions.

Thanks, Vikram

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hi @davie58
    1 subscription cannot be shared across multiple devices. Each device will require individual subscriptions.

Thanks, Vikram
  • rkwchurkwchu Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Is the TomTom supreme 6 comes with life time free subscription for TomTom Speed Camera Alerts?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,230
    Superuser
    Hi @rkwchu

I don't see that the GO Supreme is listed fo Canada but is for the USA.. On the USA listing it is shown as having "Lifetime" cameras updates so it looks like it does particularly as it is the Top model with all the extra Software facilities.. The Canadian website shows the GO Comfort and that is only 3 months Cameras and lacks the extra software..

Doug
  • rkwchurkwchu Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi Doug,
    If I buy a US version of TomTom Supreme and bring it to Canada, Will I get the free Safety Camera Alert update covering Canada locations for life time?
    Thanks
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,634
    Superusers
    HI
    @rkwchu
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check your Tomtom Speed Cam Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    edited March 11
    Hi @rkwchu
    The US version of the device comes with Speed Camera services for North America.
    If you subscribe to speed cameras world subscription then the device should also give alerts in Canada.

Regards, Vikram