NB1 Live - does that include map — TomTom Community

NB1 Live - does that include map

FerryVFerryV Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited August 16 in Map purchase & installation
Hi all, maybe a silly question, but I can't find the answer on the TomTom website. I want to upgrade the map in my Mazda with NB1 Live. There are 2 options when I go the page for NB1 Live:
  • Single Map Download - Latest Map (£49.95)
  • Live Services Mazda - 1 Year (£55)

Does that mean I have to buy the single map download and then add Live Services on top of that, OR does the Live services option include the updated map of Europe (in this case).

Does anyone know? A reply would be very much appreciated.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @FerryV
    Welcome to the community!
    Yes, both are different services. 'Single Map Download' would offer a new map as a download(latest version)
    LIVE Services subscription would provide Traffic updates on the go...

It's important the SIM should not be disabled for LIVE Services connectivity. More information is available in the article here- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013902020

Thanks, Vikram
  • FerryVFerryV Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks @VikramK ! So the answer to my question is that I'd have to purchase both in order to get a new map as well as live services. Thanks.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @FerryV
    Welcome to the community!
    Yes, both are different services. 'Single Map Download' would offer a new map as a download(latest version)
    LIVE Services subscription would provide Traffic updates on the go...

It's important the SIM should not be disabled for LIVE Services connectivity. More information is available in the article here- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013902020

Thanks, Vikram
  • FerryVFerryV Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks @VikramK ! So the answer to my question is that I'd have to purchase both in order to get a new map as well as live services. Thanks.