Synchronize routes to Iphone — TomTom Community

Synchronize routes to Iphone

WolterWolter Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
When will it be possible to synchronize routes created online to the device? I really like the app and want to continue using it, but if this feature isn't added soon i'll have to switch to another app.

Comments

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 551 [Revered Pioneer]
    we all wait
  • edwinstam1985edwinstam1985 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same here.

Waiting for this feature for over a year now. Every half year TomTom and it's devs are creating a new timespan. Last year it was at the end of the year. And now it's "somewhere" in the upcoming months.

Can we get an actual realistic timeline? I'd rather hear end of 2021 as an actual release, than: It will release in the next months or so and get disappointed again :).

I totally understand that the maps need a re-do and that takes time. The TomTom Rider handles GPX and MyDrive-routes navigation very well. Please take an example from that...
  • WolterWolter Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Doesn't sound too promising. Can anyone recommend a better app?
  • smudger64smudger64 Posts: 68 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    Giving up too. Fortunately am using my phone with a BMW motorbike that allows you to use their app. Data and traffic is supplied by Tomtom, but it allows you to import GPX files from google maps and save them,
    I'll come back when they can be bothered with My Route integration.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,034
    Community Manager
    The MyDrive Routes sync is on its way. It will not yet be part of the upcoming 2.5 release but should come with 2.6.