Hello i paid for my live traffic a week ago did all the requested and still not working — TomTom Community

Hello i paid for my live traffic a week ago did all the requested and still not working

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,548
    Superuser
    edited February 25
    Hi @GFL

You list the GO6200 in your profile so you do not need to purchase live unless it is a Truck unit ie GO6200 Professional.

Meanwhile @VikramK can check you units settings on the TT servers and reset if appropriate. Look back here to see what he says.

What were you requested to do and by whom?

Doug
  • GFLGFL Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    it is a truck unit
    followed all the steps reset the device switched on off for the last week and still nothing
    Superuser
    HI @GFL

Who or what services did you contact. If you have purchased a new subscription if seems that during the current situation with so many working from home that it is taking longer for some to be allocated to the relevant account.

Usually if you contact Customer Services by Chat the Subscription is allocated within minutes whilst you are on.

To contact Customer Support try the following.

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

Doug
    OK so i purchased a new live subscription last Thursday waited 48 hours without weekend day it's a tomtom go professional 6200 (truck) i fallowed all those steps reset /factory reset/ all that still nothing i have tried to get in touch with anyone and still nothing that chat bot doesn't give me the option to get in touch nor from a computer or phone device so after a week i think i am entitled to be upset on this matter thank you
    Superuser
    edited February 25
    Hi @GFL

I had the need to contact Customer Support on Monday and was through within 5 minutes. At the time Safari would not work but Firefox works=ed Straight away.

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times and it does not work at Weekends..

This is a Forum where Users seek to help one another and not a direct connection to the Customer Support.

Doug.