TomTom Go Basic order status — TomTom Community

TomTom Go Basic order status

My order was addressed incorrectly even though I have a screenshot of Tom Tom order. This product was returned by UPS, What should I do now? I can forward order number[/b]
Tom Tom Go basic

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,823
    Superuser
    Hi @Thomas_1961_

You need to contact Customer Support via Chat

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Doug
  • Thomas_1961_Thomas_1961_ Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    In relation to above.
    I am having trouble contacting Tom Tom, I cannot find an contact telephone number or email address, I have tried using Contact us ? Get in touch, I get a menu follow it but question was not answered

• Thomas_1961_Thomas_1961_ Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have tried using an email to answer my query but help.tomtom.com does not seem to be a valid email address. IS it a website not an email address
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,823
    Superuser
    Hi @Thomas_1961_

Using the above method I contacted Chat within 5 minutes yesterday. I did have an issue with Safari on my MacBook which would not work but changing to Firefox and it was fine.. Someone else had an issue but got through today and they used chrome.

You have to make sure that you Sign into your account on the page you go to when you Tap Support on this page and you have to wait a few seconds for the Get in Touch to appear on the next page.

Doug