Restoring my purchase — TomTom Community

Restoring my purchase

nele_bogdanele_bogda Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited February 23 in Map purchasing
Hello, I bought these maps but I couldn't download them for some reason, mostly as I was confused with TT Home and TT MyDrive. Since I bought maps for any device, I thought I'd fix it, so I canceled the purchase and wanted to buy the maps for my specific device. Now I don't have any maps available, I don't have money in my repurchase account. These maps I paid for were never downloaded or recorded or used. I paid for nothing. How can you resolve this? I'd like to have these maps, so please direct your solution towards reactivating my purchase. My order number is #41xxxxxxx07... Thanks in advance

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,003
    Superuser
    Hi @nele_bogda

You need to contact Customer Support via Chat..

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Doug
  • nele_bogdanele_bogda Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Nah, they are not answering. I was hoping to get the support here, but TomTom is apparently fast only when they take your money...
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,003
    Superuser
    Hi @nele_bogda

Keep trying . I got through I 5 minutes Monday. Maybe an idea to try a different Web Browser .

Doug