Volume on GO Navigation App — TomTom Community

Volume on GO Navigation App

SimonnekeSimonneke Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
How can I put the voices louder in version 2.4.1 not possible to slide speaker

Best Answer

• SimonnekeSimonneke Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    You need first to deactivate in settings and sound and haptics the “ change with buttons” then the volume for tomtom voice is changed
    If you want to use the + and - for ringtone the change with buttons needs to be activated
    You just need to know that :-)
    Thx for the tip

Answers

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 1,546 [Revered Pioneer]
    It is with the plus minus button on the smartphone that increases the volume of the application.
  • SimonnekeSimonneke Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    You need first to deactivate in settings and sound and haptics the “ change with buttons” then the volume for tomtom voice is changed
    If you want to use the + and - for ringtone the change with buttons needs to be activated
    You just need to know that :-)
    Thx for the tip
  • SinglePointSafetySinglePointSafety Posts: 55 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    Or, if you don't want to touch your phone, say "OK Google" (or whatever wake-up phrase is assigned to your phone) and "increase phone volume".
  • Astur48Astur48 Posts: 22 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    I have TomTom Go 3.1.0 installed in an Android 9.1 multifunction of my car and everything works well less than when you give instructions it for music or radio and it does not come back. On Google Map, Waze and Sygyc works perfectly. I have the audio output in "music" and try on all possible outputs and it does not work. It also happens to me with amiGO. Does it happen to anyone else?. Could I help someone? Thanks a lot
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 335
    Staff
    Astur48 wrote: »
    I have TomTom Go 3.1.0 installed in an Android 9.1 multifunction of my car and everything works well less than when you give instructions it for music or radio and it does not come back. On Google Map, Waze and Sygyc works perfectly. I have the audio output in "music" and try on all possible outputs and it does not work. It also happens to me with amiGO. Does it happen to anyone else?. Could I help someone? Thanks a lot

I have seen already similar reports, at the moment I don't remember if I reported for us for further analysis.
    I have asked AmiGO team for help with this one, since it is also happening for you when using AmiGO.