Can I find a new glass for my golfer watch? — TomTom Community

Can I find a new glass for my golfer watch?

henkwolf1949henkwolf1949 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited February 22 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I lost the top glass of my Golfer watch. Can I get a new glass somewhere/

Best Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,695
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    You can't, for several reasons. TT Sports went out of business over 3.0 years ago, they never offered a repair service, glass breakage is not covered under warranty and the glass is not a replaceable part. You would probably be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
  • AxelafAxelaf Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    I just bought a donor watch for £15 and swapped the insides over.
    Just to let you know I fixed my pixelated screen by swapping the inside of my golfer 2 into my runner 2 (which I bought for £15) just 4 screws keeping the circuit boards in place and my golfer 2 is now back from the dead and the screen image is perfect on every screen. It was really easy to do just need some micro/watch screwdrivers.
    Hope this helps my fellow golfers.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,695
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    You can't, for several reasons. TT Sports went out of business over 3.0 years ago, they never offered a repair service, glass breakage is not covered under warranty and the glass is not a replaceable part. You would probably be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
  • henkwolf1949henkwolf1949 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Tanks for your reply. I thougt it would be llike that. I'll use my watch untill it will stop working and than get another (better?) one. ;)
  • AxelafAxelaf Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    I just bought a donor watch for £15 and swapped the insides over.
    Just to let you know I fixed my pixelated screen by swapping the inside of my golfer 2 into my runner 2 (which I bought for £15) just 4 screws keeping the circuit boards in place and my golfer 2 is now back from the dead and the screen image is perfect on every screen. It was really easy to do just need some micro/watch screwdrivers.
    Hope this helps my fellow golfers.
  • henkwolf1949henkwolf1949 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for your help. I now only need to find a donor watch ;-)