Stuck in recovery ( connect/disconnect when recovery is running ) GO 6200 Proffesional wi-fi — TomTom Community

Stuck in recovery ( connect/disconnect when recovery is running ) GO 6200 Proffesional wi-fi

Hello everyone,
just in my usual trip navigator tomtom GO Proffesional 6200 with Wi-Fi goes in recovery mode without a reason. I just turned it off and wait when i came home.

hwgd420k41xt.jpg

When i tried to recovery it at home. I connect it to PC and got an error. Device try to recovery, the process comes to 6% or maximum 12% than device reconnect to PC and process start again and again.

33yosnbsm1s1.png

qqtssczv5ar8.png

Warranty expired just in last month. Maybe i can do something with that by myself, because i spent 500$ in July and used it only in 2 trips. Im very sad :(

Thanks anyone for advice.

P.s. sorry for my english, not my native language, i'm from Ukraine )

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,622
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @vladkvl13

Lets see what @VikramK can suggest as he can see what has been happening on your unit via the logs for it on the TT servers. Look back here later.

Doug
  • vladkvl13vladkvl13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @vladkvl13

Lets see what @VikramK can suggest as he can see what has been happening on your unit via the logs for it on the TT servers. Look back here later.

Doug

Hi, thanks 🙏
    I allow notifications so can’t miss the answer)

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,443 Moderator
    Hi @vladkvl13
    This could be related to the firmware problem. I would suggest that you report this to our customer service. They probably would be in a better position to advise further steps.

Thanks, Vikram
  • vladkvl13vladkvl13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @vladkvl13
    This could be related to the firmware problem. I would suggest that you report this to our customer service. They probably would be in a better position to advise further steps.

Thanks, Vikram

Oh okey, but I can’t find any contact, maybe you can give me a link?