Live services showing as expired

ashley001991
ashley001991 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited February 2021 in TomTom Services
I've bought the 12 months live services but its still showing as expired on my truck 6000.
I've tried resetting it and logging in and out of my drive already but it made no difference

Best Answer

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,480
     Superuser
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi
    @ashley001991
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,480
     Superuser
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi
    @ashley001991
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    @ashley001991
    Hi Ashley
    Welcome to the community on my behalf as well :)
    Reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see the order has been allocated for the device.
    Please get in touch with our customer service along with the order number and they will help you sort this out.

Helpful link-https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards, Vikram