Live services showing as expired — TomTom Community

Live services showing as expired

ashley001991ashley001991 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited February 22 in TomTom Services
I've bought the 12 months live services but its still showing as expired on my truck 6000.
I've tried resetting it and logging in and out of my drive already but it made no difference

Best Answer

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,423
    Superusers
    edited February 17 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @ashley001991
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,423
    Superusers
    edited February 17 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @ashley001991
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    @ashley001991
    Hi Ashley
    Welcome to the community on my behalf as well :)
    Reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see the order has been allocated for the device.
    Please get in touch with our customer service along with the order number and they will help you sort this out.

Helpful link-https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards, Vikram