Subscription not found — TomTom Community

Subscription not found

AldebarantAldebarant Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
Hello, I have bought Live services (on Android, App TomTom Go) until september 2021 but the app tells me that it has expired.
I have uninstalled it and logged again but it tells me that no subscription is linked to my user.
I have been using the service for 3 years and never had this issu.
Could you please help me?
I can provide a printscreen of my ggole account showing that I subscribed till september 2021.
Thank you

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,627
    Superusers
    edited February 16
    Hi
    @Aldebarant
    Welcome to the site....
    I'm not sure ???
    if this also has a knock on effect to your Google Account ???

The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • AldebarantAldebarant Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Hello YFM, thank you for your answer.
    Well, I still see the subscritpion active in my gmail account.
    Apparently, it doesn't link it anymore
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,391 Moderator
    Hi @Aldebarant

Welcome to the Community! The account which you used to log in here on the forum had the subscription which expired in September 2020. Did you extend the subscription using another email account?

I would advise you to try restoring purchases using the same account through which you bought the new subscription (From the main menu> TomTom Services> log in to your account. You can then restore your purchases here). Make sure you are logged in using the same account in Playstore (Before restoring purchases in the GO Navigation app)

Regards, lampard
  • AldebarantAldebarant Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Hello Lampard,
    thank you for your answer. I paid the renewal with my other google account but it was working from september 2020 till last week.
    I tried to restore my purchases logged to the account I paid with in playstore but the app doesn't get it anymore (I did that several times before and it was ok but no more).
    If there is a way to discuss in private, I can send you the email of the account I used to pay).
    Thank you