Subscription on the GO App in iOS 14.4 — TomTom Community

Subscription on the GO App in iOS 14.4

Prorok666-PLProrok666-PL Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
End trial subscription. and it didn't automatically renew. I bought on the website after creating an account for 12 months. The same information as in the application and it still does not work.4vdqfj453g0n.png
oxpaullgbrhc.png

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,189 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Prorok666-PL

This is weird since you already have an active subscription on the account which you used to log in here. Are you using the same account to restore purchases in the App?

Perhaps, try reinstalling the app, start from scratch and see if that helps!

Regards, lampard

Answers

Hi @Prorok666-PL

Welcome to the Community! Have you tried the 'Restore purchases' option (shown in the 2nd screenshot above)? You need to log in with the App Store account that was used to purchase the subscription. Let me know how it goes!

Regards, lampard
  • Prorok666-PLProrok666-PL Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    yes i tried. and also does not work :(
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Prorok666-PL

This is weird since you already have an active subscription on the account which you used to log in here. Are you using the same account to restore purchases in the App?

Perhaps, try reinstalling the app, start from scratch and see if that helps!

Regards, lampard
    Removing everything from the phone and reinstalling helped.
    I tried to run on the iPad and the subscription was activated. then i removed everything from the phone and reinstalled and it helped.
    Glad you're sorted @Prorok666-PL !