MyDrive Commect doesn't run on the new macBook with the m1 Chip — TomTom Community

MyDrive Commect doesn't run on the new macBook with the m1 Chip

JürgenWilmesJürgenWilmes Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited February 16 in MyDrive Connect
Hello. MyDrive Cpmmect doesn't run on the new macBook with the m1 Chip. When do you support this type of system?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,232 Moderator
    Hi @JürgenWilmes
    Welcome to the community!
    What sort of error do you see? Were you able to install the application?

Thanks, Vikram
  • TomBombTomBomb Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same as above.New MacBook Air with the M1 Chip. My Drive Connect asks ne to ¨connect device¨ even when connected. I've followed all the advice on Tomtom website to reset device, update My Drive Connect software, restart Mac etc. Nothing works. Please help...
  • smithy08smithy08 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Having the same issues, bought a new USB C to micro USB as I thought that was the issue. But not able to connect to my TOMTOM and the device is not shown as an interface on the Network under system preferences.

Very frustrating from TOMTOM
  • TomBombTomBomb Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    No reply from Tomtom?
  • Roberto_priRoberto_pri Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same issue here. Tomtom rider connected to the computer via USB to USB-c adaptor. It shows connecting in MyDrive Connect but nothing else happens, (Macbook pro M1, BigSur 11.4)
  • H52H52 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have installed MyDrive Connect, updated the app to v4.2.11.4204. After starting the app I only get a blank window.
    I have reset the device (Go 5000), restarted my Mac (Mini, M12020) without result.
    The weird thing is that it worked fine last week.