Russian voice disappeared from GO 620 — TomTom Community

Russian voice disappeared from GO 620

Hello. gave the device for repair, changed it to a new one. started checking the settings, the voice "Russian female" disappeared

Best Answers

• baisangur_89baisangur_89 Posts: 18 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    the device was repaired in TomTom and completely corresponds to the description. you just need to add a map of europe for trucks
    Accepted Answer
    thanks appeared
    Accepted Answer
    thank. re-read the forum. realized that this voice through purchases is free, he added

Answers

and one more problem was clarified. lost settings for trucks and buses ... I have tt620pro
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,825
    Superuser
    Hi @baisangur_89

The loss of the Truck and Bus settings suggests that you don't have a Truck map installed or if it installed you have selected another Car based map. What map is on the unit?

Doug
    apparently yes. the card is ordinary. but I do not see the map for the truck in the list
    Superuser
    Hi @baisangur_89

If you go to Settings/Maps and click Add a map are you offered a Truck map? If it is available for download then are there any small maps available to download like Venezuela which is very small. If you can add a small map this will go on the internal memory and then you can delete the Car map and download the Truck map.

If no Truck map is available then let us know

Doug
    map for trucks is not available
    Superuser
    edited February 14
    Hi @baisangur_89

Okay lets see what @VikramK or @lampard suggest to resolve your issue. If you had it repaired by Tomtom they should be able to see the repair order on the system but if you have had it repaired elsewhere then they have replaced it with a Car unit by the looks of it and that unlike the GO620pro does not have Russian in the list of languages.

Doug
    Accepted Answer
    the device was repaired in TomTom and completely corresponds to the description. you just need to add a map of europe for trucks
    you can add?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Hi @baisangur_89
    Our team had made some changes in the backend, please check for updates and see if you are able to download the Europe Truck map.

Thanks, Vikram
    Accepted Answer
    thanks appeared
    but what about the Russian female voice. can add. otherwise I really liked it, but this device is missing
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    edited February 15
    but what about the Russian female voice. can add. otherwise I really liked it, but this device is missing

Do you remember the name?
    We don't have a Russian computer voice that is compatible to work with the TomTom devices which update over the WiFi®

Thanks, Vikram
    edited February 16
    No, unfortunately, I don't remember, but the voice was an ordinary female, not a computer. Perhaps you can see it on the old device ze5xxxxxxxxx

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
    Accepted Answer
    thank. re-read the forum. realized that this voice through purchases is free, he added