Will it be available as a professional version ? — TomTom Community

Will it be available as a professional version ?

Constantin87Constantin87 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited February 22 in GO Discover & GO Expert
Just wanted to ask if the new model will be availible with hgv restrictions maps, as the 6250 it's been around for ages and it's well dated...2017 I guess.
Or will the go app have hgv features?
Can't really spend 389£ on a 2017 device...

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    edited February 12 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Constantin87
    We are looking at having different variations for this model but it's too early to comment. Depending on the reviews and requirements of our latest release we might have to change the roadmap accordingly.

Perhaps you can consider following the News and Announcement board on our community to stay updated with any new developments.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/categories/welcome

At this point, we don't have plans to make this feature available on our navigation apps.

Thanks, Vikram

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    edited February 12 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Constantin87
    We are looking at having different variations for this model but it's too early to comment. Depending on the reviews and requirements of our latest release we might have to change the roadmap accordingly.

Perhaps you can consider following the News and Announcement board on our community to stay updated with any new developments.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/categories/welcome

At this point, we don't have plans to make this feature available on our navigation apps.

Thanks, Vikram
  • Greg999Greg999 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It may be a silly question but how is the new "roadmap" different? Thank you.

"Depending on the reviews and requirements of our latest release we might have to change the roadmap accordingly."
  • corne6250corne6250 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Super curious on this one! I'm happy user of the 6250, but it's a bit slow.... prefer not to switch to Garmin, as I'm satisfied with the route calculation. So I would be ok to spend money to upgrade to faster devices with a bigger and better screen!