MyDrive app not syncing with GO device — TomTom Community

MyDrive app not syncing with GO device

boemzieboemzie Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello. I use the mydrive app. But after its update i have to delete and install the app every morning because it would not synchronise. When i delete the app and install it again. Everything works fine the whole day. But when i put the tomtom off. And on again. He can not receive the route from the app. So delete the app, install it again and it works great again. What am i doing wrong ???? Is it a setting ??? It use the work fine before the app update.

Hope to hear from anyone
Tagged:

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,302 Moderator
    Hi @boemzie

Can you please mention the App version installed on your phone? Along with the Phone model & Android/iOS version.

Regards, lampard
  • boemzieboemzie Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    App mydrive Version is 2.12.2 when i click on it it say b326-EU-Release-Prod
    Phone is an iphone. Model 11 iOs version 14.4

But before the app got an update it worked fine. Never had a problem.
  • boemzieboemzie Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello @YamFazMan

I use it without bluetooth. I connect with personal hotspot.
    I had no problems with it until the mydrive app got updatet.
  • JHFEJHFE Posts: 41 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    After the TomTom MyDrive application was recently upgraded to version 2.14.4 on my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra cell phone (Android operating system) (AT&T wireless being my provider in the USA), I needed to "Unpair" my TomTom GO 600 from my said cell phone and then "Re"[-]"pair" (i.e., pair again) my cell phone so that it now consistently connects, and stays connected, to my TomTom GO600 when I "turn on" my TomTom GO 600 until I "turn off" my TomTom GO 600. I hope this may be of help to others.

JHFE