Got a promotional 12-month abo - for 4 months not working no response from TomTom — TomTom Community

Got a promotional 12-month abo - for 4 months not working no response from TomTom

On the 29 th October 2020 I bought a 12 months unlimited navigation.
After a few days is it not working anymore. E-Mail to service no reply. If this promotion should bring me to TomTom I have my strong doubts.

Comments

• JvdZJvdZ Posts: 80 [Supreme Navigator]
    Understand you need to vent this frustration, but in case you need help/suggestions from anyone in this forum, it would help you specify the details of the issues you have. ;)
  • kloewerkloewer Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    Hi, true. Actually, I need help from TomTom. I cannot display here my E-Mail and other details. Also, I guess nobody other than TomTom can help in this case.
    As TomTom offers no email for customers (or they hide it so I cannot find it) this and later maybe their Facebook are the only chances to get in contact with them.
    If TomTom is available: here is my order number (from Germany): 410434641
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,194
    Superuser
    Hi @kloewer

Hopefully @lampard may be able to help here. Look back here tomorrow to see what he has to say

Doug
    Order:
    4jrqviurtkm0.png

dzl9ujln23tc.jpg

After a little period of enjoyment:
    btqmsqxfa03m.jpg
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Hi @kloewer

Welcome to the Community! I suspect you used BILDGONAV voucher? Sorry, but we have canceled the subscription obtained via this voucher because we identified that you already had an existing TomTom GO Navigation or GO Mobile subscription. The BILDGONAV voucher was only meant for ComputerBild readers who were new users without an existing subscription. Terms and conditions for voucher use can be found here: https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/go-navigation/terms-and-conditions/

Regards, lampard
    Hello @lampard ,

I looked at the German term & conditions. https://www.tomtom.com/de_de/drive/go-navigation/terms-and-conditions/

No restriction. I used my old google account so it was not hidden I used TomTom before. So for me, this is not explainable behavior. Even if there would have been in the terms & conditions a reason for the cancellation it would have been a good business manner to drop an email and explaining this. But instead, TomTom just locked me out. Actually, I was just about using TomTom more than Sygic. Which obviously changed and will remain. Sorry.

Regards
    Kay