Suggestion: Add arrival screen — TomTom Community

Suggestion: Add arrival screen

pk3457pk3457 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
When I arrive at my destination I would like to see some kind of popup screen that indicates that I have arrived and shows the exact address. Sometimes I navigate to a new address and only type in the house number, I don't remember it. It would be helpful if the app would show this.

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,189 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @pk3457

Thank you for the feedback! I'll share your feedback with the product team who will decide whether to implement this feature.

Regards, lampard

Answers

• RicoKRicoK Posts: 150 [Supreme Navigator]
    Yes, that would be very desirable.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,011
    Superusers
    edited February 8
    Hi
    @pk3457
    Welcome to the site....
    I'm not 100% sure this will work on the GO App ???
    But it does on the PND devices....
    When the PND devices reaches the destination, the planned route is cleared and the Map view zooms out like the view from the International Space Station....

But if... >> JUST BEFORE << You reach your destination....
    Tap in the Top Info Bar
    The Device/App will switch to List mode
    Your 'Current Destination' details are displayed at the bottom of the list....

Edit... Tested using a Route Demo on the App... Works OK

The PND rules for the Route clearance....
    As far as I recall... Automatic Route Clearance Rules
    (1)… When you arrive to destination the route will be cleared (Inside a 50m radius)
    (2)… When the last known location is less than 400 meters from your destination AND it has been more than 120 minutes since the user suspend/turn off the device, the route will be cleared automatically on the device.
    (3)… When the user suspends the device for more than a week, the route will be cleared automatically on the device.

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,189 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @pk3457

Thank you for the feedback! I'll share your feedback with the product team who will decide whether to implement this feature.

Regards, lampard
  • pk3457pk3457 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Lampard!