Transfer of Nav Voices from old device to new — TomTom Community

Transfer of Nav Voices from old device to new

I've purchased a Go Premium and would like to transfer my Darth Vader and Yoda voices from my old TomTom device. How do I do this.

Thank you

Best Answers

• jemilyboojemilyboo Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @jemilyboo

You can't do it but hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up on Monday and add the voices, if they are compatible with the GO Premium, to your account so you can download them to the unit.

Look back here then to see what they have to say.

Doug

Thanks Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,442 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @jemilyboo
    Welcome to the community! Both voices have been activated. Please check for updates.

Thanks, Vikram
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,191 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @jemilyboo

When you get a chance, please click 'Yes' to mark comments as an answer so other users can find it useful. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, lampard

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,621
    Superuser
    edited February 6
    Hi @jemilyboo

You can't do it but hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up on Monday and add the voices, if they are compatible with the GO Premium, to your account so you can download them to the unit.

Doug
    Accepted Answer
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @jemilyboo

Doug

Thanks Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,442 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @jemilyboo
    Welcome to the community! Both voices have been activated. Please check for updates.

Thanks, Vikram
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,191 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @jemilyboo

When you get a chance, please click 'Yes' to mark comments as an answer so other users can find it useful. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, lampard
    @VikramK and @lampard just checked and it works perfectly. Thank you so much, excellent customer service
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0