Start 52 Update problem MyDrive Connect — TomTom Community

Start 52 Update problem MyDrive Connect

My drive connect on pc showing 1 update available.but when i connect sat nav to pc and try to download the update it says no updates.i have soft reset satnav and reinstalled my drive connect but still shows 1 update but then when i click update it says no updates.

Best Answer

• cleggiecleggie Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Have sorted it all out myself.I have renewed my speed cameras subscription for another 12 months.Now the update that shows when i click on it shows it is speed cameras.so i update it and all is well.now not showing any updates any longer available.But why not having a current speed camera sub should show a update then when click on it,it shows no update.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,097 Moderator
    edited February 5
    Hi @cleggie
    Welcome to the community!
    Some speed cameras updates were not installed that could be causing the problem.

Please try a few steps as below-

0k1ny0ppkuwh.png
    [Note: If the content in the image is not clear, just right-click on it and open in a new tab/window]

Do a soft reset-

Connect the device again and check for updates.

Thank you, Vikram :)
    Done all that and still showing an update in my drive connect but when connect sat nav it states all upto date.How do i get my drive to either get rid of showing the update available or to get my tom tom to load it
    Accepted Answer
    Have sorted it all out myself.I have renewed my speed cameras subscription for another 12 months.Now the update that shows when i click on it shows it is speed cameras.so i update it and all is well.now not showing any updates any longer available.But why not having a current speed camera sub should show a update then when click on it,it shows no update.