TomTom GO 620 says traffic and speed cameras expired — TomTom Community

TomTom GO 620 says traffic and speed cameras expired

i have a tomtom go 620 it says on the tomtom website activate speed cameras but get charged.renew map £100 and on my tomtom it says traffic and speed cameras expired.yet on my tomtom 620 box it says lifetime traffic and lifetime speed cameras seriel number in picture.ao9aajx8cbrf.jpg
pt3mvke1wanz.jpg thank you in advance

Best Answer

• neanderthalneanderthal Posts: 22 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    hi Vikram i would like to thank you and your team for re-instating(if thats the word)my map system,traffic,and speed cameras.excellent team work. :) here are the pictures showing them active.just one thing it says traffic unavailable.i am sure that will rectify itself soon....thank you once again :)1c70xkg884b4.jpg
    7xc0xd8x390d.jpg
    hto9aeylh0z3.jpg
    j1gw39cbvk10.jpg

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @neanderthal

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • neanderthalneanderthal Posts: 22 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    hi Vikram i would like to thank you and your team for re-instating(if thats the word)my map system,traffic,and speed cameras.excellent team work. :) here are the pictures showing them active.just one thing it says traffic unavailable.i am sure that will rectify itself soon....thank you once again :)1c70xkg884b4.jpg
    7xc0xd8x390d.jpg
    hto9aeylh0z3.jpg
    j1gw39cbvk10.jpg