MyDrive 2.12.1 and dark mode on iOS — TomTom Community

MyDrive 2.12.1 and dark mode on iOS

CortezCortez Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello,

I’ve just updated my MyDrive app for iOS to 2.12.1. I’m using an iPhone with iOS 14.4 and dark mode enabled: the app is unusable because all search results are black and also when you login on write a feedback, text is white on white.
Can you please advise?

I really hope this long awaited update will fix connection issues with Rider 550: I will try in a couple of months, when I’ll start using my motorbike again.

Thanks,
Cortez

Comments

• MalekithMalekith Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same here.. It is incredible..after a year without any update, Tomtom just release this crap??

Someone can explain tomtom what is the CI/CD
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,967 Moderator
    edited February 1
    Hello there

This issue has been reported to our team. We will look into it on a priority.
    @Cortez Which is the iPhone model you are using?

@Malekith
    Could you also add your iPhone model and the iOS version, please?

Thanks
    Vikram
  • CortezCortez Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK,

Thanks for the reply. I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 14.4.

Bye,
    Cortez
  • Pecka45Pecka45 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Cortez wrote: »
    Hello,

I’ve just updated my MyDrive app for iOS to 2.12.1. I’m using an iPhone with iOS 14.4 and dark mode enabled: the app is unusable because all search results are black and also when you login on write a feedback, text is white on white.
    Can you please advise?

I really hope this long awaited update will fix connection issues with Rider 550: I will try in a couple of months, when I’ll start using my motorbike again.

Thanks,
    Cortez

• Pecka45Pecka45 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    gr7ieg848mao.png
    Same here
  • CortezCortez Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    It looks like TomTom fixed the issue with today’s update (version 2.12.2). Some parts are still in Times New Roman and not in app main font, but at least we can read what’s written now.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,967 Moderator
    Thanks for getting back @Cortez. I will let our team know. :)

@Malekith @Pecka45

Could you also check and confirm if the issue has been fixed with the new release v2.12.2?

~ Vikram