I’ve renewed but says ‘no subscription were found....’ — TomTom Community

I’ve renewed but says ‘no subscription were found....’

I renewed Tom Tom go in early January 2021. It shows in apple section of my iphone ending 2/2/22.
Also shows I’m logged in as dalekwilkins........
Is there a solution to activate?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,172 Moderator
    Hi @Dalekwilkins

Welcome to the Community! Can you double-press the home button on your iPhone and drag each app up to quit then press home together with on/off until you see the Apple logo to reboot? Once the phone is rebooted, please make sure that your phone is logged in to the App Store account that was used to purchase the subscription.

If still no joy, please provide u with the screenshot for better understanding.

Regards, lampard
  • DalekwilkinsDalekwilkins Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    It didn’t work. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This happened last year at subscription time. I got through on chat or phone and it was activated. It’s working on my iphone XS butcher not activating on iPhone 6s Plus my girlfriend is using. All running iOS 14.4. A few days left until service stopping .44rwp61h4x44.jpeg
    z529vnds70d4.jpeg
    89w9nmi1whl1.jpeg
  • DalekwilkinsDalekwilkins Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    All sorted now. I got to the live chat, eventually, and the staff there reset or reactivated my account. I had to log out or close down the TT Go, then restart it. It was reactivated and an extra month added.
    I hope this will help others that come across a similar issue where activate on 1 iphone and not on my 2nd iphone.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,172 Moderator
    Hi @Dalekwilkins

Thanks for confirming this. I'm glad to know that you're sorted!

Regards, lampard