RE TT GO 900 - what is it?? — TomTom Community

RE TT GO 900 - what is it??

PeterA2PeterA2 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have recently purchased a used GO 900. It seeme very good indeed, and is working just fine. However, I cannot locate a Manual for this specific model, and I see no reference to it anywhere. I see a reference to "The TT 900 series of products" but not to a GO 900 unit as such.
Can anybody tell me what the model is? Is it, for expample, an overseas model with a better known Australian model number?? It seems almost identical to the GO 620 apart from not having free lifetime Speed Cameras.

Appreciaste any feedback

Cheers
Peter

Best Answers

• PeterA2PeterA2 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    HI Vikram,
    Thanks for responding.
    I have two GO 900 units
    Serial numbets start with QF and QW.
    Cheers,
    Peter
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,
    You very much appreciated reply has twigged me to search for "Tom Tom serial number ID". I found a full listing and now know my "GO 900" units are really GO 600 units. Thanks to your reply, they ate now identified. Still unclear why they are called GO 900 units. Anyway I am happy with their performance, whch is what really mattters.

THankyou once again!

Peter

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,097 Moderator
    Hi @peterA2

What is the serial number(first two initials) starting with?

Regards, Vikram
    Accepted Answer
    HI Vikram,
    Thanks for responding.
    I have two GO 900 units
    Serial numbets start with QF and QW.
    Cheers,
    Peter
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,
    You very much appreciated reply has twigged me to search for "Tom Tom serial number ID". I found a full listing and now know my "GO 900" units are really GO 600 units. Thanks to your reply, they ate now identified. Still unclear why they are called GO 900 units. Anyway I am happy with their performance, whch is what really mattters.

THankyou once again!

Peter