My watch says storage full - how do I clear this?

karenelizabeth2021
karenelizabeth2021 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
The storage is full on my Tom Tom watch - how do I clear this please?
Tagged:

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    It clears every time you sync the watch automatically. If you have synced and it is not clearing the memory there is bad data on it, so you should do a factory reset.
  • shegerm
    shegerm Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Everything I have done to my Sports Runner watch has not corrected itself. It continues to say Storage Full
  • nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
    Superuser

1Disagree :/ Ok ok then give THE SOLUTION
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    shegerm wrote: »
    Everything I have done to my Sports Runner watch has not corrected itself. It continues to say Storage Full

If the storage is not clearing when you sync the watch then the only way to clear it is a factory reset (which must be done via computer). This clears them memory and reinstalls the last firmware.
  • PennyinMichigan_8394
    PennyinMichigan_8394 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    how do you do a factory reset
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    how do you do a factory reset

To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to TomTom Sports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.