Traffic subscription dosent work tomtom — TomTom Community

Traffic subscription dosent work tomtom

Jonny1272_Jonny1272_ Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited January 19 in TomTom Services
Good day I purchase a Tom Tom pierced subscription but it doesn't work as I can thanks

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,917 Moderator
    edited January 19
    Hi @Jonny1272_

Welcome to the community! I reviewed your TomTom account, and I don't see the order has been allocated.
    I would suggest that you contact our customer service with the order number and will sort this out :)

Thanks, Vikram.
  • NealdNeald Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    Iv reactivated my camera and traffic on Friday and it is still showing that they have expired on my satnav and need reactivating.
    Any help would be most appreciated.
    Hi,
    Iv reactivated my camera and traffic on Friday and it is still showing that they have expired on my satnav and need reactivating.
    Any help would be most appreciated.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,461
    Superusers
    edited January 22
    Hi
    @Neald
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up (But it may now be Monday) and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,917 Moderator
    Hi @Neald
    The service has been not been allocated to your TomTom account. Please get in touch with our customer service along with the order number and they will help you sort out the subscription on your account.

Regards, Vikram
    Thanks,
    Iv emailed them just not received any reply yet.