Delivery question — TomTom Community

Delivery question

AdtheladAdthelad Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Why would you let.me pay for a Tomtom premium x complete with £7.99 delivery charge to have product within 24 hours knowing this was never going to happen?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,097 Moderator
    Hi @Adthelad
    Welcome to the community! Where exactly do you see this additional charge?
    Could you add a link or a picture, please?
    Which country is the delivery location?

Thanks, Vikram
  • AdtheladAdthelad Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited January 19
    I paid to gave tomtom within 24 hours.....ordered on 12/01/21......not received yet. Why not tell me there are delays before I ordered

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • skull66skull66 Posts: 44 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Mate, I ordered mine on the 8th and still no action, as far as I can see from tracking it hasn't even been picked, so on top of the slow action at TomTom I'll have the transport holdup as well.
  • Aitcho_1Aitcho_1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Like other contributors to this thread I ordered a TomTom Premium X on the 12th January 2021.
    The status of my order has not changed during this period of time although payment was taken on the 12th January,
    Whilst appreciating existing problems relating to deliveries to the UK at this time it would be helpful if TomTom support could give customers some indication of the typical length of the delivery delay.
  • Aitcho_1Aitcho_1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Just an update on my previous posting, I received my TomTom Premium X ordered on the 12th January 2021 yesterday 1st February 2021, I had opted for the free delivery option unlike some UK customers who paid for next day delivery.

Considering the problems associated with deliveries to the UK due to Brexit and the Covid 19 pandemic I suppose it arrived in a reasonable period of time all things considered.

It might be an idea if TomTom updated their "UK delivery delays" message in order that it includes the typical length of the delay which would be useful to future UK customers wishing to purchase a satnav.

The Premium X was worth the wait and is a great upgrade to my existing old GO 5100.