GO Basic not pairing with HTC 11C phone — TomTom Community

GO Basic not pairing with HTC 11C phone

New tomtom go basic not pairing with htc11C Android phone. Is expecting confirmation to be given on tomtom, just hangs. Have mydriveapp working okay & followed instructions. Wi-Fi is connecting okay & have updated everything. Please help, need for urgent journey this week. Thank you in anticipation of a reply.

Best Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 911 [Revered Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    remove all the previously paired devices from the phone
    factory reset on tomtom and then pairing again
  • marianne2021marianne2021 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you rider1rider for your rapid response.

Somehow it worked without having to remove other paired devices from my phone. I took the TomTom for a long walk with my phone and then it paired when I rebooted both phone and Tomtom for the upteenth time after I arrived back home. Used TomTom successfully in car today.

Will try your suggestion if it drops out again (which it may as it kept dropping out)

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 911 [Revered Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    remove all the previously paired devices from the phone
    factory reset on tomtom and then pairing again
  • marianne2021marianne2021 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you rider1rider for your rapid response.

Somehow it worked without having to remove other paired devices from my phone. I took the TomTom for a long walk with my phone and then it paired when I rebooted both phone and Tomtom for the upteenth time after I arrived back home. Used TomTom successfully in car today.

Will try your suggestion if it drops out again (which it may as it kept dropping out)