My spark watch has no display when not connected to a computer — TomTom Community

My spark watch has no display when not connected to a computer

My spark watch has no display when not connected to a computer. Its been like this for a few years so its been in a drawer. Is it possible to get it going again?

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Try a factory reset but it sounds like the battery is dead, When it is on the charger it is using that for power, not the battery, as soon as you unplug it, it goes dead as the battery is dead. You can replace the battery yourself (Google it) but TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago). There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Try a factory reset but it sounds like the battery is dead, When it is on the charger it is using that for power, not the battery, as soon as you unplug it, it goes dead as the battery is dead. You can replace the battery yourself (Google it) but TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago). There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.