Downloaded single gpx file and appears as several shorter sections on MyDrive? — TomTom Community

Downloaded single gpx file and appears as several shorter sections on MyDrive?

bucks108bucks108 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi,
I recently downloaded a gpx route to my drive but it shows as several shorter route sections, not the one long route I was expecting. Is there a way to connect these shorter sections as one continuous route?
Thanks.
Martin

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,215
    Superusers
    Hi
    @bucks108
    Welcome to the site....
    This is the 3rd post with this weird type of GPX route....
    I can't find the other posts ???
    The last one was a pain.... It took an age to delete all the short bits of routes from MyDrive Web Route Planner.....
    probably from the same site ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • bucks108bucks108 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi YamFazMan,

What's strange is I downloaded one route file and it was a single route. This route was circular. The second route wasn't circular and was a single gpx file but when I uploaded it to My Drive and I looked in My Routes there are several separate sections. I did think if I could change the name of the sections I could include a number so I know the order of the sections and could select them quickly on my TomTom Rider 400 while out riding but I can't see how to rename the route sections in My Drive. Can I do this?

Thanks,

Martin
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,215
    Superusers
    Hi
    @bucks108
    Can you post a link to the download site and the required .GPX file ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • bucks108bucks108 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi YamFazMan,

Here's the link to the download page for the route that downloads in several sections

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=45491

Here's the other route that downloads as a single route, funnily enough the route was posted by the same person.

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48305

Thanks.

Martin