Mazda NB1 SD Card will not update — TomTom Community

Mazda NB1 SD Card will not update

FinePuttFinePutt Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
edited January 12 in Built in car navigation
Am I the only 1 with problems? The closest I get to updating my SD card, an error message pops up, "error reading setup initialization file". Any help greatly appreciated as getting TomTom is sometimes tough. Thanks.

Comments

• FinePuttFinePutt Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thanks but no help. I reformatted as per above, followed the steps per above and still getting the same error message about unable to initialize. What's so very frustrating is the system worked fine before attempting to download updates. This is sucks.
    BBCode
  • FinePuttFinePutt Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Now I have nothing on the card.
    BBCode
  • JohnL41JohnL41 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am having same problem. Tried a new blank card, went to Mazda dealer, for $134 they put in their card and unit worked fine but could not get to work with my card. Offered to sell me a new card for $600.
    FinePoint; you say TomTom is difficult? The phone help number is out of service and the chat help is never in operation. It was not this way in the past. There customer service has gone down hill from what it was when I had my first TomTom.
    So I reformatted my card to MOS-Fat and then opened up TomTom Home and went to update device and Home says not connected. Your instructions say to put card into car after reformatting and the other instructions do not call for this step. Which is correct?
  • LesPosenLesPosen Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Latest MacOS MyDrive connect does not "see" the Mazda NB1 SD card, formatted in exe. App insists on a USB connection.