TomTom Live Service — TomTom Community

TomTom Live Service

Bobby_BobBobby_Bob Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited January 11 in TomTom Services
I have bought a new service (Order No.: 41xxxxxxx59 - Live Service) from you. When I try to register my account in the navigation, it is not being recognised and I get the following failure notice: "no data connect" and script fail.
The navigation has been completly factory reseted but it still doesn't work.
Navigation Model it's: TomTom Connect TZxxxxxxx09.

Please reply.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,726 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Bobby_Bob

Welcome to the community! The order has not been allocated to your account. Also the last time LIVE Services were active was in 2017. I think the SIM may have been deactivated due to the non-use.

Please contact our customer service with the order number and device serial number. They will review the current status and advise accordingly.

Thank you, Vikram

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,088
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Bobby_Bob
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Momday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,726 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Bobby_Bob

Welcome to the community! The order has not been allocated to your account. Also the last time LIVE Services were active was in 2017. I think the SIM may have been deactivated due to the non-use.

Please contact our customer service with the order number and device serial number. They will review the current status and advise accordingly.

Thank you, Vikram
  • Bobby_BobBobby_Bob Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    OK thank you, I try to resolve with customer service.
  • iradosirados Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Can I get tomtom customer service number or email please?
  • Lonestar_83Lonestar_83 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am having real issues with TomTom services at the moment. Keeps saying "we are having trouble accessing TomTom services. Please try again later" this keeps happening
    Superusers
    edited January 20
    Hi
    @Lonestar_83
    Is your Go professional 620 connected to your PC Over USB and is Mydrive Connect running on your PC ??? I find that if my NAV5 (Wi-Fi) devices are connected as above....

The USB connection takes priority over the Wi-Fi connection and I get the same error message....
    "We are having trouble accessing TomTom services. Please try again later"

I usually disconnect the USB lead and use a Mains Power supply... Or quit MyDrive Connect... Right-Click on the MyDrive Connect Taskbar Icon & Click Quit....

To Check the Data connection... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> System --> About... Scroll down to Data Connection.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    Superusers
    Hi
    @irados
    Welcome to the site....
    irados wrote: »
    Can I get Tomtom customer service number or email please?
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed

(1)... A couple of Tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

(2)... Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0