TomTom Go Android subscription ended — TomTom Community

TomTom Go Android subscription ended

Well, I don't know what's going on. Every day when I open the application, the message appears that my subscription is closed, but it only ends in August 2021, and asks to renew. I select renew and the message is: You already have this item, then I have to go to see signatures, to recognize the same, then it works again. The next day everything is repeated. Why is this happening?

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,922
    Superuser
    Hi @muccioli

It could be useful to the Tomtom personal on here if you could indicate the Android App version, Phone model and Operating System version on it.

Doug
  • mucciolimuccioli Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi DougLap

Samsung S8+, Android 9.0 and TomTom Go version is 2.3.5 release/20.1 (3412)
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,922
    Superuser
    Hi @muccioli

Thanks. Hopefully @lampard will pick this up so lets see what he has to say.

Doug
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 264 [Exalted Navigator]
    Delete Cache and Storage. Uninstall then reinstall. Reinstall maps and redo you settings. A pain but that is all that has worked for me.
    Hi schneidernet

I unistall, and reinstall, but no delet cache and no delete cache. Tomorrow if problem continues, i do that.

Thanks for now.
    No needed wait until tomorrow, expired is back. Now i try to delet cache and files, unistall app and delete all files and folders.
    Cross fingers. wymefb14vxvt.jpg
    I don't know if works. When login in my account, received a message : Any subscription active is found.
    I try all things, i don't know what can I do more.
  • walkerxwalkerx Posts: 292 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    does it show as an active subscription on your play account as this is how it is done now - just ensure you are logged into the correct account and also the product is now limited on the number of devices that it will run on.
    Well, I'm connected to the right account. Only my smartphone uses tomtom.
    Today, problem is back again....
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 264 [Exalted Navigator]
    Before deleting Cache and Data do a Force Stop. After Uninstall, Restart phone. You have a tough one.
    Before deleting Cache and Data do a Force Stop. After Uninstall, Restart phone. You have a tough one.

I try it.