Go 520 hasn't got promised world maps — TomTom Community

Go 520 hasn't got promised world maps

HI. I have purchased a TomTom Go520 wi-fi. I chose this model as it comes with free lifetime world map updates and lifetime speed cameras and traffic. I set it up as per instructions but there is only 1 European map which is due to expire 2021-04-07 and it shows my speed cameras are due to expire imminently also. I have spoken to someone via chat yesterday who said they would correct this and email me back in 30 minutes. I never heard back from them at all and nothing has changed. Can anyone help or offer advice how to get everything I am supposed to have?

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Superthing

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,748
    Superuser
    Hi @Superthing

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up on Monday and sort your units settings out on the TT servers.

Look back then and see what they say.

Doug
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Superthing

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • SuperthingSuperthing Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Thankyou this, has resolved it. I now have all the maps and my speed camera and traffic updates don't have expiry dates so I am all good.
    Thankyou very much for your help and support
  • guenneguenne Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hello,

I have the same problem on my new bought device.
    Can s.o. help me ?

Kind regards
    Guenne
    Superuser
    Hi @guenne

Look back here tomorrow to see if @VikramK has sorted your units settings on the Tomtom Servers.

Doug
    Hi, @guenne Welcome to the community!

Regards, Vikram
  • guenneguenne Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi Vikram,
    now all okay.

Thanks for your help
    Guenne
    Superuser
    Hi @guenne

Glad you are sorted

Doug