Why my subscription is expired? — TomTom Community

Why my subscription is expired?

ConstantinRConstantinR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
My subscription appear ended despite is until June 2021

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,314 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi there @ConstantinR

Welcome to the Community! Please follow the steps in the link here and see if you manage to resolve your issues?

On a side note, Have you obtained this subscription via BILDGONAV voucher?

Regards, lampard

Answers

• ConstantinRConstantinR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    mzjpkvlvxssw.jpg
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,314 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi there @ConstantinR

Welcome to the Community! Please follow the steps in the link here and see if you manage to resolve your issues?

On a side note, Have you obtained this subscription via BILDGONAV voucher?

Regards, lampard
  • ConstantinRConstantinR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you!
    Works after uninstall and reinstall it .
    I have paid version on my phone from few years and never happens such of issue. Have always 2 accounts in my phone and never had this problem. Mail Google play and they ask me to check it at Tomtom .
    Certain in this short chain where one take money and another supply services was a rupture.
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 269 [Exalted Navigator]
    edited January 4
    For me it has happened three times. A huge time waste to clean, uninstall, reinstall, and setup again to include selecting and downloading all 53 maps.
  • mucciolimuccioli Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I Have the same problem. I am trying your solution today. Tomorrow I will answer if the problem has been corrected.
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 269 [Exalted Navigator]
    Make sure you delete Cache and Data prior to Uninstall. If not, it will remain corrupt.
  • paba2paba2 Posts: 40
    Staff
    @schneidernet are you also have multiple Google accounts on your phone?

For folks in this situation there is workaround from developer of different app: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/139597485#comment12
    I have an app with about 100,000 premium users. I seemed to have solved this issue to some degree by recommending premium users take our app off of auto update. If the user manually updates our app, the problem never occurs. It's a freakin hassle but at least it's a workable solution.
  • mucciolimuccioli Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    No, not have multiples accounts in my phone, just one.