map — TomTom Community

map

hi.

Im 43 and i dont have a car/ I once bought a tomtom one 3rd edition, and i always kept using it. I only need it once a year, so i didnt care about mapupdates.
Last week my satelite connection went bonkers./ i tried to conect it to tomtom home and i accidently deleted the content on the tomtom. My map(s) are gone/

I can't install the old ones cuz i recently upgrades my laptop and i didnt kep my backup..

Is there any way to resore or update my old tomtom with the obsolete map(s) again?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,581 Moderator
    Hi @oelikoelie
    Welcome to the community! I have asked my team to reactivate the map for your ONE 3rd device. Sine the version of the map is really old, I am not sure if it's still available on our servers. Try checking for updates in TomTom HOME.

Regards, Vikram
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited December 2020
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @oelikoelie
    Welcome to the community! I have asked my team to reactivate the map for your ONE 3rd device. Sine the version of the map is really old, I am not sure if it's still available on our servers. Try checking for updates in TomTom HOME.

Regards, Vikram

Hi'/ The old map is back in the list of downloadable comntent/. At first i was super happy with this, cuz i know the system is very old/
    But when i select the item. and click on: install, nothing happens. Tomtom home doesnt install it. It also doensn't give me an error or something of the sort. It just doesnt let me install it.

Any suggestion how to do this? another way?
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    update. I managed to get all the updates on the tomtom after a reset/format. Followed the guidelines from the official sites.
    But now, when i start the device, a red cirkel with white cross appears. The tomtom doesnt start.
    I give up.. tried everything. :(