What is wrong with the Report Speed Camera feature?
Just a few questions:
1. I have used the Report Speed camera button at the bottom and it just says 'reporting' then 'thanks'. There is no option to choose between temporary mobile speed camera (like on the original app did), or fixed or traffic light. Why not? Also when I report a mobile camera and drive passed that same camera 5 - 15 mins later there is no alert! I have live traffic functioning so it appears it is not adding the camera. Is there a specific number of people that have to 'report' it before it is added? This is ridiculous if in a small population of Tom Tom uses as it may never get added. Remember these are temporary mobile cameras and need to be put in the traffic system ASAP.
2. Will this Go Mobile app alert me to added temporary speed cameras (or fixed ones)... if no route has been selected and I just have it on during general travel in case others have reported a new speed camera on the streets/roads I happen to be on?
3. I have added a fixed camera via this button many times over the course of a few years and it never shows up as an alert. It just thanks me for reporting. Why?
4. There are many incorrect speed limits shown on segments of a route that I travel several times a year. It used to be easier to correct these with old devices /app. Now it is a pain and obviously no one (including Tom Tom maps people) has bothered.
5. To be honest, I was forced by Tom Tom to change from my old iPhone App (lifetime map updates), to this Go Mobile one with 3 years of free maps. I like to be brand-loyal if I am treated well, though I am not totally impressed with Tom Tom now and when my 3 years is up will likely move to another Brand. Looking at better options now and some are included with in car dash cameras that I am looking at (Garmin, Navman etc.). It seems to be hard to get to talk with anyone at Tom Tom support or get any questions or concerns answered.
Hopefully someone can help me with these concerns and thanks in advance.