Update to my Mazda CX5 2012 inbuilt navigation crashes

SvetW
SvetW Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
I am trying to update my Mazda CX5 2012 inbuilt navigation and it crashes saying "aborted" part way through

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,283
    Hi @SvetW
    Welcome to the community!
    See the different TomTom HOME errors listed in the article here- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013960899

Perhaps the troubleshooting steps will help you get this sorted.

Regards, Vikram
  • kjgb
    kjgb Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited January 23
    I too have been having MASSIVE issues with my in built MAZDA Sat Nav. I have been having back and forth with their TECHNICAL team for the best part of 2 months. The most frustrating part of all this is that the person I am dealing with - apart from being very frustrating because of the things she is asking of me to trouble shoot - which I have been doing for 8+ weeks, is now after diligently following her VERY detailed steps, I now have an SD card that is TOTALLY BLANK!! SO, while they pfaff around trying to fix my problem which they now admit is affecting quite a few of us MAZDA users - I have absolutely NO SAT NAV in my car AT ALL.

There has been no attempt to address this issue, other than, they are working on it. What frustrates me is that assuming they do work this problem out - I don't even have the basics on my SD Card from which to update...

After 8+ weeks of this back and forth, I have requested on many occasions for a REAL PERSON to speak to, a number or name I can complain to, and they refuse all requests.

VERY S**T SERVICE TOMTOM...