No route possible between Avenue du Prariond, Val-d'Isère, 73150 Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FRA and Val-C — TomTom Community

No route possible between Avenue du Prariond, Val-d'Isère, 73150 Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FRA and Val-C

LingkxsLingkxs Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
Hello

I would like to plan a route in mydrive between
- Val-Cenis (Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis) Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FRA
- Avenue du Prariond, Val-d'Isère, 73150 Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FRA

During the winter, this road is closed however during the summer and should be able to use the road to make it a trip of about 50kms.
However, mydrive gives me the route 200km.

Answers

• LingkxsLingkxs Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Important note: This is for a THRILL ride, not FASTEST ride.
    Meaning I don't have a calendar option which would solve the issue.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,702
    Superuser
    Hi @Lingkxs

If you are use the My Drive Website then you have an option to state the date for the trip.

Doug
    Hi. Thank you for your answer, but this option is not available for thrill rides.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,702
    Superuser
    Hi @Lingkxs

I see now that you are correct but it does appear to suggest an error on the My Drive Website. which maybe @DanielForniesSoria can look at.

When I open My Drive and select Plan Route the Option to Input Leave still remains when I select Thrill and gives me the chance to input Date and Time. It would appear however that after the route has been done the leave Data has disappeared.

It would seem that when I select Thrill the Leave Option should disappear.

Doug
    Thanks for your response.
    I guess it should disappear from a functional point of view.
    From a user point of view there should be an option to take into account temporarily closed roads or not. Imagine road works for example, you would have the same issue I guess.