on the map of europe only lets select the addresses of gibraltar — TomTom Community

on the map of europe only lets select the addresses of gibraltar

ManufaManufa Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited December 2020 in Map installation
i recently updated the european map of my mazda nb1 navigator. the maps look good but i can only look for directions from gibraltar. the rest say they can't find them. i have updated it again but it still does not recognize it. the problem is that i made a backup copy on my tomtom home before testing it and deleted the copy of the previous version, so now i cannot search for addresses in my browser. how can i solve it or to whom i have to address since the purchase i made it on day 22.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Best Answer

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,457
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @Manufa
    Welcome to the site....
    I have not used the Mazda nb1 navigator... But maybe ???
    On the screen where you enter your city/postcode
    Screen top right is a Flag Icon... Tap the Flag Icon (Should be your country flag) For example... The French Tricolour flag....

If you plan a trip to another Country you will have to change the Map to suit....
    For example a trip From France to the UK.... Tap on the Tricolour Flag Icon and type UN or as much of the country name i.e... United Kingdom to put the UK map Icon at the top of the flag list
    Tap the UK Flag Icon... The Flag (Screen top right) will now be The UK Union Flag
    Now you can enter your UK Address and plan your Journey....
    The UK map will now be the default Map

Each time you plan a trip to another Country you will have to change the Map as above to suit
    Don't forget to switch back to your own Countries's Map on your return

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,457
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @Manufa
    Welcome to the site....
    I have not used the Mazda nb1 navigator... But maybe ???
    On the screen where you enter your city/postcode
    Screen top right is a Flag Icon... Tap the Flag Icon (Should be your country flag) For example... The French Tricolour flag....

If you plan a trip to another Country you will have to change the Map to suit....
    For example a trip From France to the UK.... Tap on the Tricolour Flag Icon and type UN or as much of the country name i.e... United Kingdom to put the UK map Icon at the top of the flag list
    Tap the UK Flag Icon... The Flag (Screen top right) will now be The UK Union Flag
    Now you can enter your UK Address and plan your Journey....
    The UK map will now be the default Map

Each time you plan a trip to another Country you will have to change the Map as above to suit
    Don't forget to switch back to your own Countries's Map on your return

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • ManufaManufa Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited December 2020
    In the first download the flags of the countries did not appear. In a second update, they appeared. Now it goes correctly. Thanks a lot

Mod edit: Machine translated(Spanish)