Purchased maps still not showing 5 days after buying — TomTom Community

Purchased maps still not showing 5 days after buying

Gold54DoorGold54Door Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
I purchased new maps 5 days ago and although order has said complete the maps are failing to be available to down load

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,076
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Gold54Door
    Welcome to the site....
    I not sure what support coverage is available over the Christmas Holiday ???
    Normally @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators would pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Keep a check back here for a reply

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @Gold54Door

Welcome to the community! I reviewed your contact history and I see you are in touch with our customer service regarding the order issues.
    I see you have an active subscription for map update service- UK and ROI. Could you please confirm which is the current map version installed?

Regards, Vikram
  • Gold54DoorGold54Door Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    version1060.10561
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @Gold54Door

That is the latest map version we released in November 2020. See the forum announcement here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1129958/new-maps-v10-60-available-for-download

Regards, Vikram
    Well it keeps saying my maps are not up to date and suggesting a pay to renew them. I have done this twice now and the orders have completed but not downloaded so if this is not right I should be able to get the last
    ...last two purchases back
    Can anyone help me with this problem,. My tomtom has told me that I need to renew my maps and I have paid for this twice now and can't download them. Previous advice says that the version I have is current even though my home TomTom says they are out of date.