Big Sur versie 11.1 — TomTom Community

Big Sur versie 11.1

Is system Big Sur version 11.1 working together with TomTom Home ?

Best Answer

• macboymacboy Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    As far as anyone here knows, TomTom has NO solution to the issue. The current version of HOME does NOT work with Big Sur. They have given no reply as to when we can expect a fix and barely report that they're working on one.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Hi @Nelsie1947
    Welcome to the community! We have seen some compatibility issues.
    There is a ticket we have raised to investigate the problem. I would suggest that you report this to our customer services team.

Regards, Vikram
  • macboymacboy Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    As far as anyone here knows, TomTom has NO solution to the issue. The current version of HOME does NOT work with Big Sur. They have given no reply as to when we can expect a fix and barely report that they're working on one.
  • Nelsie1947Nelsie1947 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Clear answer on my question, I wait and try to get my money back.
  • BillDal75BillDal75 Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    I've updated MyDrive Connect to the latest (Nov. 2020) version and only get a blank screen. Device and app both rebooted several times. Device shows it is connected to the computer. Deleted the app and reinstalled – looked normal but wouldn't allow me to do anything until I installed the Nov. update, then back to the blank screen. Looks like a problem with the latest update and perhaps conflict with Big Sur.