TOM TOM LIVE SERVICES EUROPE FOR OEM EQIPEMENT OPEL NUVI 80 INTELLILINK SERIAL IK637XXXXXX4 — TomTom Community

TOM TOM LIVE SERVICES EUROPE FOR OEM EQIPEMENT OPEL NUVI 80 INTELLILINK SERIAL IK637XXXXXX4

Good mornig,
License for Live services Europe that was factory installad on my Vivaro NUVI intellilink two years ago is now expiring at the end of Dec 2020.
Being very useful services , i would like renew now the license for 2021 and following but, Opel Italy doesn't know how to address me.
At the same time the serial number of the equipment installed on my Vivaro Sport 2018 is not recconnaized by any Tom Tom system...
Any suggestion??? Please i'm lost in call center dedalus...!...
Tks Mario

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @SAMBU

Welcome to the community! The LIVE Services factory embedded on your Navi IntelliLink. These were suppose to be valid until the end of 2020. Since we don't sell services directly through our webshop; it should be the car dealer to advise you on the renewal process/procedure.

Regards, Vikram.

Answers

• SAMBUSAMBU Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Obviously is a NAVI 80 INTELLILINK and not a NUVI... :'(
    Sorry,

(i read a previous post with a positive answer of @VikramK , pls may i have more info??)
    Tks
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @SAMBU

Welcome to the community! The LIVE Services factory embedded on your Navi IntelliLink. These were suppose to be valid until the end of 2020. Since we don't sell services directly through our webshop; it should be the car dealer to advise you on the renewal process/procedure.

Regards, Vikram.
    TKS
    @Vikram for your prompt reply.
    Unfortunally the car dealer “Opel Italy support call centre” hasn’t any idea about the renewal process/procedure and that is the reason why I’m here with such question…And the risk is that Opel’s people doesn’t fulfil their engagement end they live the product “die” as it is, also if it is a quite young one…
    By the way, I saw there is a TomTom web address
    https://www.tomtom.com/it_it/drive/maps-services/shop/live-services/
    Where you can buy Live services for different brand/manufacturer and also Opel, did you have any idea why my system is no recognized?
    Tks again, I’m really afraid that with Opel will be a big trouble…
    @VikramK
    TKS
    @Vikramk for your prompt reply.
    Unfortunally the car dealer “Opel Italy support call centre” hasn’t any idea about the renewal process/procedure and that is the reason why I’m here with such question…And the risk is that Opel’s people doesn’t fulfil their engagement end they live the product “die” as it is, also if it is a quite young one…
    By the way, I saw there is a TomTom web address
    https://www.tomtom.com/it_it/drive/maps-services/shop/live-services/
    Where you can buy Live services for different brand/manufacturer and also Opel, did you have any idea why my system is no recognized?
    Tks again, I’m really afraid that with Opel will be a big trouble…