Missing Address - difference between mydrive and Europe map — TomTom Community

Missing Address - difference between mydrive and Europe map

barondispoaterbarondispoater Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi,
in Europe map missing address: Vogla 62, Warsaw, Poland. My maps are up to date.
The same address is present in online maps: mydrive.tomtom
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Hi @barondispoater

It would be difficult to say when the address change was incorporated in the map available for MyDrive web. These maps are updated more frequently on a weekly basis.

If we compare this to the maps on the TomTom devices, it could take anything between 6-9 months for new changes to reflect in the quarterly map updates.

Regards, Vikram

• barondispoaterbarondispoater Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank for fast answer but the problem is that store under this address is for 3 years. You can check it in street view. Nearest address witch my navigation found was Vogla 47.
    This first time when I bought tomtom maps and til now i am dissapointed:(.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,984
    Superusers
    edited December 2020
    Hi, I checked. On the MyDrive website, and the MSR tool, that street is called 'Zaściankowa' I think. Is the real name 'Zygmunta Vogla'? And is the place called API? If this is the case, then I think it's best to report a road name change in the MSR tool.

Update: Just made some MSR reports. Let's see what happens.
    Superusers
    Update: All reports got the status 'Accepted' now. Let's see how things progress.
    Superusers
    Update: All reports now have the 'Fixed' status. And on mydrive.tomtom.com it's now corrected as well.
  • barondispoaterbarondispoater Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello Megalos,
    exact addreess is:
    Zygmunta Vogla 62
    02-990 Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland

This address is on mydrive.tomtom but on my NB1 is not. that's the problem :(

I think that NB1 is old system and tomtom not support this as well as mydrive. :(
    Superusers
    Hi, it takes a while before those updates are also released as maps for devices (and also for NB1). Usually it takes about 3-6 months. The maps for, for example Android TomTom apps tend to be much faster (about 1-2 months).